RK Global Overview
RK Global was founded in 1995 in New Delhi by Ramesh Kumar Bhagchandka. In 2000, the company set up its retail broking business. RK Global became a Depository Participant of NSDL in 2001. Since then, it has obtained membership of (NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, MCX'SX, NSEL, NSDL) under different group companies.
The company offers its services in over 150 cities and 24 States across India with a strong base of Business Associates.With clear vision of Trust, Transparency & Utmost Client Satisfaction, RK Global is providing e-Trading, DP, IPO & MF, NRI and Research Service.
RK Global Brokerage Charges
R K Global provide two plans for equity segment i.e. “India Trades @ Rs.999”, providing unlimited trading in NSE/BSE Capital market Segment & Currency derivatives for Zero Brokerage and Rs.9 per executed order scheme under its ‘Super 9’ plan for retail clients. Apart from capital market all other segments the brokerage is Rs 9 per lot.
"Software maintenance charges for WEB VERSION Rs.99(+ GST) & ODIN Rs.299(+ GST) will be debited from your account monthly for each segment."
RK Global Other Charges
- DP charges for delivery based equity selling charged only on sell side - Rs 12.5 per transaction.
- Call and Trade feature is available at an extra cost of Rs 25/- per call.
- Digital Contract notes are sent via Email. Physical copies of contract notes can be ordered at additional charge of Rs 30/- per contract + Courier charges.
- Instant payment gateway charges for over 26 banks - Rs 8 per fund transfer.
Account Opening Charges -
- Trading Account Opening Charges : NIL
- Demat account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 50
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): NIL
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges : AMC - NIL, POA charges - Rs.20 per Month
- Commodity Account Opening Charges : Nil
RK Global Platforms & Tools
1)RKG Diet ODIN - Diet ODIN 10x Setup is a high speed trading terminal for your desktop. Diet ODIN supports Multi Exchange and Multiple Segment Trading and gives the customers real time access to scrip quotes which is blazingly fast. It supports advance order types like Bracket Order and Cover Order.
- Streaming quotes for real time rates across multiple exchanges.
- Options to open market watch in excel to facilitate analysis on live data.
- Facility to process Bulk order & Grid order entry.
- Get market status at a glance with Heat Map.
- Online fund transfer from more than 25 banks.
- Intraday, Continuous & Historical charts with 63 technical indicators.
- Integrated market watch along with alert facility.
- Integrated backoffice to access account information.
2) RKG Net.Net - RKG Net.Net is a trading website for fast, easy and accessible online trading with same features as their trading terminal.
Here are few features -
- Fast, easy & accessible anywhere online trading tool.
- No need for any installation or download.
- Streaming quotes with few minutes delay across multiple exchanges.
- Multiple exchanges along with charting facility.
- Integrated market watch.
- Integrated Back-office to access account information.
3) RKG Mobile Trading - RK Global supports mobile based trading by allowing you to download their trading app called 'RKG Net.Net'.It is a highly secured smart phone application for Windows for real time feed and to track orders and positions on the go.
- Diet ODIN-based application iWIN for NSE, BSE, MCX & MCX-SX Segments.
- NSE NOW Mobile Trading application for NSE Cash/F&O/Currency.
- User-friendly & convenient application tailor-made for those on-the-go.
- Live streaming of quotes & refresh option.
- Integrated Market Watch.
RK Global Education & Research
Unlike other peers in the stock broking industry, Achiievers provide Daily Morning Outlook on Equity & Commodity , Fundamental Research Report & Weekly/ Monthly calls on registered mail id and mobile number.
- Activate Trading tips, Market updates/outlook - SMS 'RKG Tips Start' to 56677
- Deactivate Trading tips, Market updates/outlook - SMS 'RKG Tips Stop' to 56677
Apart from providing recommendations, RK Global doesn't help traders & investors to booste knowledge about financial market by provding offline or online educational blogs in order to succeed.
RK Global Customer Service
RK Global is available to its clients through the following communication channels:
- Web form
The number of communication channels are wide and provide 24* 7 customer service but customer service quality is pretty ordinary. If RK Global is looking any sort of value to its clients through customer service, it needs to look at the following aspects very closely:
- Train its customer executives team and make them skillful enough to deal with clients coming with different types of quaries.
A lot of users have complained about the professionalism of the executives and the customer care service quality is reviewed as "below average".
RK Global Closing Thoughts
Like all brokers, there is room for improvement for R K Global too. Despite R K Global's shortcomings with charging for trading tools and lacking in training and education, the broker is offering some of the unique facilities to its clients which is lacking in other discount Brokers.
They have 3-in-1 account offering which is unique and easy to transfer funds. With low brokerage, decent trading platform, provision of tips and recommendations- it certainly offers more than value for money service to its clients.
|Year of Incorporation||1995|
|Exchange Enabled||NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX, & NCDEX|
|Intraday||10 Days on ODIN - Rental charges apply|
|End of Day||10 Years - Rental Charges apply|
|Equity Delivery||Choose from unlimited Rs 999/month or Rs 9/trade|
|Equity Intraday||Choose from unlimited Rs 999/month or Rs 9/trade|
|Equity Futures||Rs 9/lot|
|Equity Options||Rs 9/lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs 0.99/lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 0.99/lot|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 6 times|
|Equity Delivery||No Leverage|
|Equity Options||No Leverage|
|Equity Futures||Upto 3 times Intraday Leverage|
|Currency Futures||Upto 2 times for Intraday|
|Currency Options||No Leverage|
|Commodities||Upto 5 times for Intraday|
|Turnover & Other Costs|
|Equity Futures||0.003% of Turnover|
|Equity Options||0.071% of Premium Turnover|
|AMC Charges||Rs 250/year|
|DP Charges||Rs 25 per Debit Transaction|
|Commodities||0.003% of Turnover|
|Broker Assisted trades||Rs 30/Call n Trade|
|Active Clients 2016||11,236|
|Active Clients 2015||10,356|
|Active Clients 2014||11,236|
|Online Trade Reports||Yes|
|Online PNL Reports||Yes|
|Online Contract Notes||Yes|
|Accounting Opening Costs|
|Trading Demat||Rs 50|
|Support & Tools|
|Research & Tips|
|Training & Education|