Tradeplus Online Overview
Tradeplus is the new revamped online brand of Navia Markets Ltd. and Navia Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd. They were established in 1983 to cater the financial servixw industry. After a few initial years in Investment services they became Equity brokers on NSE in 1995, Depository Participant with NSDL in 1997, Equity Stock Brokers in BSE in 2010 &TradePlus Online Commodity brokers on MCX in 2009.
Recently there is shift in their strategy to move to the discount broking model with the name "TradeplusOnline" to reach out to traders in India who are technologically savvy and price sensitive.
Tradeplus Online Brokerage Charges
Tradeplus Online has some innovative plans compared to other discount brokers. They offers percentage based brokerage plan, monthly plans and pay per trade plans all under one roof.
Percentage Based Plan-
- Equity Delivery Trading - 0.10%
- Equity Intraday Trading - 0.01%
- Equity & Commodity Futures - 0.01%
Per Trade Plan-
- Equity Options - 60 per lot
- Currency FNO - 20 per lot
Unlimited Equity Future Trading-
- Unlimited Equity Furures - Rs 799 per month
- Unlimited Equity Option - Rs 99 per month
- Unlimited Currency FNO trading - Rs 99 per month
- Unlimited Commodity trading - Rs 99 per month
Note - The monthly Fee is refundable if there is no trade in a given month*
Tradeplus Online Other Charges
- DP charges for delivery based equity selling charged only on sell side Rs.15 per transaction.
- Call and Trade feature is available at an extra cost of Rs 75 per day or Rs 1000 per month.
- Digital Contract notes are sent via Email. Physical copies of contract notes can be ordered at additional charge of Rs 20/- per contract + Courier charges.
- Trade SMS alerts are charged at Rs 99 per month
- Instant payment gateway charges - Rs 9 per fund transfer.
Account Opening Charges:
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 200
- Demat account Opening Charges (One Time): NIL
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): NIL
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 500 (for 5 years) or Rs 900 (for 10 years)
Tradeplus Online Platforms & Tools
Tradeplus is providing "NSE NOW" Desktop version, WEB version and Mobile version for trading in equity, F&O and currency segment on NSE and BSE.
INFINI - TRADER : Tradeplus desktop trading tool called INFINI-TRADER(Nest Plus platform) powered by Omnesys Tech is a terminal based trading platform for MCX commodities (non -agri), Equity Options and Currency Derivatives only.
INFINI-POWER :It is a technical analysis and charting tool, that provides advanced/custom market watch, trend and level scanners,user friendly charting platform,active contracts and rollover,real time market news, market sentiment indicators, Intraday screening tools,FII activity , technical analysis, market dynamics , heat map etc for the clients of Tradeplus.
INFINI-POWER can be used by paying 499 per month for Equity trading and 249 for MCX trading.There is a separate portal called Subscription Management Portal SMP where you can add/delete trading segments and enable/disable value added content provided by Tradeplus.
"The only concern with INFINI-POWER is that its a paid trading platform and users cannot use it for free"
Tradeplus Online Education & Research
Tradeplus doesn't provide advisory services regarding buying and selling of stocks and commodity trading to its customers but educate people about the financial markets through Knowlege Center, the educational blog provides basic tutorials on trading and investing.
Tradeplus Online Customer Service
This is one area, I believe TradePlus Online is doing well as compared to many stock brokers in the discount broking space. Gaining clients trust is one of the biggest challenges against discount brokers in India and I think, with its extensive focus, this broker is centainly maing inroads in the service space.
- Toll Free Number - 1800-425-75757
- Phone - 044-28214171
- Email - email@example.com
- Social Media
- Twitter Integration
With these number of communication channels, the discount broker has certainly made sure to keep multiple gates and windows open for the clients. Not only that, the broker makes sure the turnaround time of the quaries raised is also short.
Tradeplus Online Closing Thoughts
TradePlus Online seems to be a decent stock broker from multiple angles including customer service and brokerage plans but they seem to be missing the trick when it comes to Trading Platforms, especially their mobile app that has got quite a bit of slacking from the users from different directions.
Thus, for now, they must be focus on improving the overall trading experiance of their clients. A happy client ia a referring client and referring clients imply larger business value.