SBICap Securities Overview
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the stock broking wing of the state bank group . SBICAP Securities Ltd started incorporated in the year 2006. It is also subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. The product range is a long list including institutional and retail equity, depository participant services, derivatives,online trading.etc.
It offers the best services in Mutual Funds, IPO, NSE and BSE in the segment like Equity Cash, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives.
SBICap Securities Brokerage Charges
SSL offers a single brokerage plan to trade in the market.
The table below shows the brokerage charges of SBICAP Securities:
|First leg||Second leg|
|Cash Market||0.50%||0.075%||0.075%||Rs 0.05|
|Option (per lot)||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|Option (per lot)||Rs 30||Rs 20||Rs 20|
- Intra-day Trades: 0.15% (both sides) or Minimum 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Delivery Based Trades: 0.50% or Minimum 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Futures: 0.06% for intraday and 0.08% for carrying forward Or Minimum 1 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Options Trades: Rs. 50/- for intraday (one side) (per contract) and Rs. 100/- for carry forward (per contract).
The brokerage structure is simpler to understand but the charges are huge compared with competitors in the same field.
SBICap Securities Other Charges
- Trading & Demat Account Opening Charges - Rs.850
- Demat Annual Maintainces charges - Rs.500
- Offers 30 calls free in a month after which Rs10 will be charged per call. (Maximum 3 Scrips can be inquired per call)
SBICap Securities Platforms & Tools
SBICAP Securities supports all the three modules of trading platforms i.e.terminal based, web-based and mobile app.
- Desktop Terminal - SBISMART EXPRESS
- Mobile Application - SBISMART MOBILE APP
- Web Trading - SBISMART WEB
SBISMART Express is a terminal based windows trading platform that has to be downloaded and installed on your computer or laptop. This is suitable for active traders. SBISMART Express comes with the following features:
- Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks.
- Intraday charts, updated live, tick-by-tick.
- Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report.
- Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live.
If you are a heavy volume active Intraday trader, I am not sure you will be satisfied.
SBISMART MOBILE APP
SBISMART Mobile App is an in-house mobile trading app of SBICAP Securities available on Andriod & iOS..Application is well-designed and has a decent number of features but users might face some difficulties in terms of usability of the application. Listed below are some of the features of SBISMART Mobile App.
- Live quotes and messages
- Access to live research calls from our research team, media and other sources
- Place orders – Modify, Square off or cancel pending orders
- Check and manage available funds
Mobile App is well-designed and has a decent number of features but users might face some difficulties in terms of usability of the application.
SBISMART Web is a browser-based trading application which works on any web browser, no need to install or download anything. To access this application, user just needs to go to the official website, click Login, enter username and password and get going with their trading. Listed below are some of the features of SBISMART Web:
- Interactive charting tools
- 360 degree Stock View
- customizable Screens to add multiple widgets and windows
- financial, heat and scatter maps to analyze market information.
SBICap Securities Education & Research
Since SBICAP Securities is a full-service stockbroker, you will get access to research reports and tips on a regular basis. Some of the research products provided to its client base include:
- Fundamental Reports
- Bubble Maps
One thing that is most important when it comes to research is - Accuracy. And this is the area where the technical tips of this stock broker falter pretty badly. The concern is not only with the performance but with the regularity and the timing of the tips. Either you get these tips too late in order to make a quick profit or you get then once in a while.
SBICAP Securities need to pull up its stocks when it comes to research.
SBICap Securities Customer Service
SBICAP Securities is available to its clients through the following communication channels:
- Email – email@example.com
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-209-9345
- NRI Calling - 022-6153-6900
SBICAP Securities should certainly look forward to increase the number of communication channels such as web chat, social media so that clients can have better number of options to get service on the move.
However, as of now, the communication quality is fine and issue will be more or less gets resolved in 24 hours.
SBICap Securities Closing Thoughts
SBICAP Securities is a big name in share brokerage Industry with decent trading tools, dedicated customer service. But If your a regular trader, than this stock broker is definitely not the best choice as you will end up paying huge brokerage in Intraday trading.
SBICAP Securites is relying primarily on its State Bank Client base, but that is not a bussiness development stategy. A happy client is a referring client and referring clients imply larger business value.