Angel Broking Overview
Contact AngelBroking / Request a Call BackGet the best deal when you open account through us
Angel Broking is one of the reputed full service traditional brokers. It has more than 11000 sub-brokers and franchise outlets in more than 1800 cities across India. The offers a wide range of investment services such as
- Commodity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
- Life Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Loans Against Shares
Angel Broking is a member of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE), National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX), and, Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX).
Despite being a full-service broker, Angel Broking offers low brokerage charges, offline presence, and you get free research tips and recommendations.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges
Angel broking offers one simple trading plan 'Angel iTrade' plan. This online trading plan offers full-service brokerage services with very low brokerage charges which are in line with discount stock brokers in India.
Angel iTrade (Flat Fee Trading) Plan
Launched in Sep 2019, Angel iTrade offers premium brokerage services with simplified flat fee pricing. This trading plan offers brokerage and tax saving of 60% to 90% in comparisons to other full-service brokers like Sharekhan, Geojit and ICICI Direct.
- No minimum margin required for this plan.
- Trading software's are free to all customers.
- Research and advisory are free for all customers.
- It's an online trading plan. Call & Trade is charged at additional ?20 per trade.
As of April 2019, Angel has stopper offering all other brokerage plans including percentage based plans.
Angel Broking Other Charges
Account opening charges will be free for online customers and first month AMC will be waived off 450rupees will be charged from second year as AMC. If you pay 2500 at a time AMC of the demat account will be free for lifetime. You can earn a 20% discount on the brokerage if you are an online customer.
Angel Broking Platforms & Tools
Angel Broking offers broking services through various web, mobile and installable exe platforms. All these trading platforms are available for free to all the customers.
It is web based trading platform. Available for trading in all segments with a portfolio tracker, interactive charts, market news, research report market feeds. Execution speed is the prime thing focused in Angel eye. Below are some salient features:
- Track investment across all asset classes and for your entire family from a single place
- Access latest market data, news and research tips
- User-friendly intuitive navigation with custom authentication for better security
- High-speed trading platform
Angel Speed Pro
It is a desktop software for trading solutions is the past executive fully functional trading terminal with real-time monitoring it accommodates news flash combined best 5, heat map analysis, intraday, historic and continuous charts research call is also available along with streaming quotes access to multiple exchanges in an added advantage. Some of the exclusive benefits are mentioned below:
- 30 days intraday and 20 years historical data with more than 70 studies for advanced technical analysis
- Real-time rate updates
- Scrip wise buy price, day’s gain/loss and overall profit/loss to view your holding portfolio at a glance
- Integrated news flash and research reports available
It is a mobile trading application available for both apple and android devices. It is a highly interactive mobile trading application avail the facility of trading on NSE cash, NSE futures & options, BSE cash, MCX, MCX-SX, NCDEX.
It has unique features like real time access to trade report customized portfolio and charts.
As the name says it is a size wise affordable browser based mobile application which can be connected with low bandwidth. It doesn’t hold many features when compared with angel swift.
Angel AQR is company’s flagship investment advisory tool. It is a rule-based investment engine that gives investment ideas to the users. This mobile app uses advanced technologies like expert insights, machine learning, cognitive algorithms, and offers recommendations for equity stocks and mutual funds. Here are some unique features of the app:
- Live streaming of prices
- Personalized advisory offering index-beating returns
- Intraday charts with indicators
- Online payment via more than 40 banks
- 40 technical chart indicators and overlays to analyze each and every aspect of the stocks
- Personalized notifications for trades
There are 4 unique ways in which clients can transfer funds easily and securely.
- Trading Platform – Fund transfer can be carried out easily using any of the trading platforms mentioned earlier. Customer can transfer funds from more than 40 banks across the country. However, there is a small fee associated with each fund transfer.
- Back Office – Back office can be used to transfer funds to your trading account with the broker.
- Online – While NEFT and RTGS are free options for fund transfer, IMPS fund transfers are chargeable.
- Demand Draft – It is a free of cost way to carry out the funds transfer process.
- Cheque deposit – You can drop a cheque to any of the bank branches, and the funds will get transferred within a few business days.
Angel Broking Education & Research
Angel broking firm is one of the top 10 brokerage houses in India that provides great reports and analysis with outstanding accuracy of the preferred signals. They offer research in every possible segment. Though they offer research calls they don’t provide any education about the stock market. However, they are known to offer classes for the customers of the branch about the usage of their applications. It isn’t a good thing in the case of online customers as they don’t offer any education to them.
Angel Broking Customer Service
They don’t have a toll free number and 24/7 support which is a main drawback. They offer live chat. Customer executives can assist you in the branch offices. Email support and phone support are available in the market hours only.
But as far as the reviews are concerned, Angel Broking does not provide a good customer care service and they must work to improve customer satisfaction.
Angel Broking Closing Thoughts
Angel Broking firm has made its mark in the stock broking industry. You can find it at every corner of the country. They have an enormous client base but lack good customer assistance. This is the unsatisfying factor that should be concerned. Well for layman with money who wants to invest without hassle Angel Broking is the right place with big brokerage welcoming customers with open hands.