Best 3 Demat Accounts In India 2018 - For Beginners
Last Updated: Feb - 14- 2019
The stock market in India has been always a great creator of wealth. Investment done correctly has offered the investor manifold returns. Thus, entering the market is best done with baby steps. There is a need to gradually learn and understand the functions of the market. The primary requirement begins for anyone with a demat accounts in India.
Why Demat Account?
DA, the Demat account is similar to having a bank account holding securities and shares of an individual like your bank holds your money. Opening a demat accounts for beginners in the initial stages is the top priority.
Demat account is mandatory to sell and buy shares. Individuals, choosing a demat account should provide good customer support with charges. The basic requirements for beginners to open demat account are:
- Learning the stock market trading basics
- investment tips going through research reports
- Low brokerage rates
- Easy to use platform
- Intraday trading tips
There are many brokers providing full service or discount on the brokerage rates. To name a few for the small investors are the best 3 Demat Accounts in India 2018, well known for their client education programs, good service, providing service at affordable cost, and technological innovation.
Zerodha is the India's first discount broker that offers the cheapest, lowest brokerage rates in the industry. The company is known for its discount pricing model and technology. It offers option trading, commodity brokerage, futures trading etc. Offering brokerage and commission-free equity investments, Zerodha became the first Indian stock broker. Any broking charges are not liable on trades and transaction when you trade with Zerodha, and also it favors traders who take large futures and options provisions.
Sharekhan is the top service providers in stockbroking. Beginners can trade in a variety of financial segments. Sharekhan assists beginners with research reports in the stock market. This includes market recommendations and stock tips. It is best for beginners in India to open a demat account with Sharekhan. A few advantages are:
- Provides good experts research on the market different segments
- High tech platform for trading making trading comfortable and easy for beginners.
- Active client base and complaint percentage is 0.01%, though the brokerage charges are a bit higher.
- Classic account Rs. 750 and Trade Tiger account Rs. 1000. AMC is Rs.400, though 1st year is free
Motilal Oswal has over 30 years of experience in the field serving over 9 lakh customers. This company is also a Best Performing Broker and a 4-time winner by UTI-CNBC, TV18 National Financial Advisory Awards. This company is the best demat accounts for beginners. A few advantages include:
- Nil demat opening charges and AMC is Rs. 441
- First month free brokerage for intra-day trading
- Available in all the devices, advanced strategies and tools
- 1 day activation, real time payouts and dedicated customer service