Best Brokers For Equity Trading
Last Updated: Nov -14-2019
Need help choosing a broker?
We can help you find the right broker and save upto 90% in brokerage fees.
Equity market is where shares are issued and traded, either through exchanges or over-the-counter markets. Equity market is an important part of economy as it gives companies access to the capital, and investors some part of ownership of the company. Usually, companies issue their shares to raise funds at low cost in order to expand and grow their business. Retail and institutional investors who supply the capital anticipate best possible return. Capital fuels economic growth, finances innovative ideas, builds infrastructure and creates employment for large number of people.
A willing buyer and willing seller should both agree on same price to result a trade execution. The best buy offer order will match with the best sell order. In the financial markets, share prices are driven by Supply & Demand. Usually, prices advance when there is more demand (buying) than supply (selling). On the other hand, when there is more supply (selling) and less demand (buying) the share price falls. Various factors influence Supply & Demandof share price including micro and macroeconomics.
While you make a choice of the best equity broker for you, you need to do some research at your end as well
- Analyze your investment requirements, style, and frequency. Find out what type of outcomes does you expect from your investments, how much of money can you invest, and for what period. Keep your figures ready in mind before you start researching the market.
- Check for the broker registration withSecurities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)and other stock investment websites. Clarify all your doubts about the broker before you openyour demat account with them. Ensure that the broker meets up your expectations
- Understand the fees associated with the broker. Fees can be of different kinds - account opening fees, transaction fees, maintenance fees, and so on. Look for brokers who offer high-quality and cost-effective services.
- If you are a frequent trader or trades in a large volume, you should probably look for discount brokers who charge flat fee-per-trade brokerage model irrespective of trade size. This will help you save a lot of money over time.
- Prefer a broker who provides advanced and easy to use trading apps, platforms and technologyand market research tools that makes trading and investing a hassle free experience.
- If you are looking for stock recommendations, you got to look for brokers who provide investment ideas to the investor. Most discount brokers offer equity investing at a very steep discounted price (Zerodha offers brokerage FREE equity investments) but they do not provide investment ideas and recommendations.
www.Investyogi.com research recommendations a list of best brokers for equity trading. Although, our efforts are to provide you accurate information, we recommend that you must do your share of research before finalizing a broker for yourself. Studying the parameters mentioned above will surely help you opt for the right broker, that suits your trading requirements and expectations.
|Brokerage Charges||Best For||Commission||Review|
|Zerodha||Low Brokerage + customer education + good trading platforms||Rs 20 per executed order|
|Angel Broking||Customer Service + User-friendly platform||0.01% to 0.5%|
|Upstox||Low Brokerage + user friendly platform||Rs 20 per executed order|
|ShareKhan||Overall + Research||0.01% to 0.5%|
|5Paisa||Low cost||Rs 10 per executed order|
|Fyers||Trading Platform||Rs 20 per executed order|
Are you getting ready to open a new online trading account? Maybe looking at transferring to a new brokerage company? If so, you should definitely take a look at the current stock broker promotional offers, discount codes, coupon codes, and other promo deals.
Investyogi.com also features exclusive offers available only through our site. Specials can include cash, free trades. Make sure you take advantage of these special deals as many are time sensitive and do expire.
Enter basic details here and a callback will be arranged for you!