Tradeplus Online Overview
Tradeplus is the new revamped online brand of Navia Markets Ltd. and Navia Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd. They were established in 1983 to cater to the financial service industry. After a few initial years in the Investment services, they became Equity brokers on NSE in 1995, Depository Participant with NSDL in 1997, Equity Stock Brokers in BSE in 2010 & TradePlus Online Commodity brokers on MCX in 2009.
Recently there is a shift in their strategy to move to the discount broking model with the name "TradeplusOnline" to reach out to traders in India who are technologically savvy and price sensitive.
Tradeplus Online Brokerage Charges-
Tradeplus Online has some innovative plans as compared to other discount brokers. They offer percentage-based brokerage plan, monthly plans, and pay per trade plans all under one roof.
Percentage Based Plan -
- Equity Delivery Trading - 0.10%
- Equity Intraday Trading - 0.01%
- Equity & Commodity Futures - 0.01%
Per Trade Plan -
- Equity Options - 60 per lot
- Currency FNO - 20 per lot
Unlimited Equity Future Trading -
- Unlimited Equity Futures - Rs 799 per month
- Unlimited Equity Option - Rs 99 per month
- Unlimited Currency FNO trading - Rs 99 per month
- Unlimited Commodity trading - Rs 99 per month
Note - The monthly fee is refundable if there is no trade in a given month*
Tradeplus Online Other Charges
- DP charges for delivery based equity selling charged only on the sell side is Rs.15 per transaction
- Call and Trade feature is available at an extra cost of Rs 75 per day or Rs 1000 per month
- Digital Contract notes are sent via Email. Physical copies of contract notes can be ordered at an additional charge of Rs 20 per contract + Courier charges
- Trade SMS alerts are charged at Rs 99 per month
- Instant payment gateway charges - Rs 9 per fund transfer
Account Opening Charges:
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 200
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): NIL
- Trading Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): NIL
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 500 (for 5 years) or Rs 900 (for 10 years)
Tradeplus Online Platforms & Tools
Tradeplus is providing "NSE NOW" desktop version, web version and mobile version for trading in equity, F&O, and currency segment on NSE and BSE.
INFINI - TRADER: Tradeplus desktop trading tool called INFINI-TRADER (Nest Plus platform) powered by Omnesys Tech is a terminal based trading platform for MCX commodities (non -agri), Equity Options and Currency Derivatives only.
INFINI-POWER: It is a technical analysis and a charting tool that provides advanced/custom market watch, trend and level scanners, user friendly charting platform, active contracts and rollover, real time market news, market sentiment indicators, Intraday screening tools, FII activity, technical analysis, market dynamics , heat map, and so on, for the clients of Tradeplus.
INFINI-POWER can be used by paying Rs 499 per month for the equity trading and 249 for MCX trading.There is a separate portal called Subscription Management Portal SMP where you can add/delete the trading segments and enable/disable value added content provided by Tradeplus.
"The only concern with INFINI-POWER is that its a paid trading platform and users cannot use it for free"
Tradeplus Online Education & Research
Tradeplus doesn't provide advisory services regarding buying and selling of stocks and commodity trading to its customers but educates people about the financial markets through Knowlege Center, the educational blog that provides basic tutorials on trading and investing.
Tradeplus Online Customer Service
This is one area wherein TradePlus Online is doing well as compared to many stock brokers in the discount broking space. Gaining the clients trust is one of the biggest challenges against discount brokers in India and I think, with its extensive focus, this broker is certainly in-roads in the service space.
- Toll Free Number - 1800-425-75757
- Phone - 044-28214171
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media
- Twitter Integration
By having multiple communication channels available, the discount broker has certainly made sure to keep all gates and windows open for the clients to access. In addition, the broker has also tried to reduce the turnaround time for any queries raised.
Tradeplus Online Closing Thoughts
TradePlus Online seems to be a decent stockbroker from multiple angles including customer service and brokerage plans; however, they seem to be missing the trick when it comes to Trading Platforms. For instance, customers using the TradePlus mobile app has given feedback for improvement as the app shows slacking.
Thus, for now, they should focus on improving the overall trading experience of their clients. A happy client is a referring client and it implies larger business value.